* Penguin Italy Ceramic Bank Moneybox Tuxedo
* Like new condition
* Made in Italy
* Ideal for baby gift or the penguin or bank collector
* Vintage approximately 1990
* Delightful details of bowtie, buttons, feathery effect
* Accented with orangey-yellow beak and feet
* Posed with wings behind back and sweet facial expression
* Over 7 inches tall
* Great gift for the holidays and any day
If you would like to make an offer on this wonderful piece of Italian pottery, please email us. This is a like new brightly glazed ceramic bank in the shape of a penguin. It is whimsical in pose and painting with the penguin's wings behind its back in a very professorial pose. The facial expression and added touches of bowtie, buttons, and feathery effect at its feet make this one enchanting fellow. And, it even has an actual function, as a bank. The slot in the back is wide enough to accommodate even folded up paper bills. The penguin is definitely a fine feature of a fellow, waiting to be stuffed to its wings! It is a bit over 7" tall, has a big almost clear stopper, is marked "HAND PAINTED MADE IN ITALY" surrounding a four petal flower, and just oozes charm!
THANKS FOR VISITING our ALPENGUIN shop! We hope you'll come back often to see our new treasures. We look forward to delighting you!
Please be sure to visit our other locations. Search for "alpenguin" (without the quotes) at EVERYPLACEISELL dot COM or send us a message and we'll send you the link.